Poppyseeds Home Food BBA Seasonal Adventures Polish Italian Holidays Random

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

“Focus plus daily improvement plus time equals genius” – Sharma

When I read that quote, I realized why I haven’t attained genius status yet. I haven’t applied all three to one goal – ever. What should I apply that formula to??? Maybe my fitness program. If I focus totally when I exercise and I feel a little improvement every day and I continue it for a month, I’ll be on the road to greatness in that area. We’ll see. I did end up weighing myself. Mistake. But I wasn’t depressed long. I’ll be a different person in less than a month. And today was another good day. I focused well on my dance routine, I added pretty good arm movements (daily improvement) and added one more day to my program. And I heard geese fly overhead.

No comments: